terça-feira, 8 de abril de 2008

broken

It’s easy to put on a smile, but it’s hard to keep the tears from rolling down.
It’s easy to say all is OK, but it’s hard to hide the chaos inside of you.
It’s easy to look ahead, but it’s hard to actually see the road.
It’s easy to keep on going, but it’s hard to enjoy the ride.
It’s easy to be happy for others even if that happiness breaks your heart.

Yes, it still hurts... Yes, it still bleeds... Yes, I'm still broken...
I’m not sure I have all the pieces to put myself back together...
but I'm trying to sing along to the chorus:
"I'm feelin' like a Monday, but someday I'll be Saturday night"

3 comentários:

Afonso Sade disse...

Gostei da última frase!

;)

Anónimo disse...

What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it-would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have.

Ralph Marston

Anónimo disse...

It's easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top.