sexta-feira, 23 de maio de 2008

Choose Love

I choose to hide, but I look for you all the time
I choose to run, but I'm begging for you to come
I wanna break, but I know that you can take
I stay a while, to be sure that you're by my side
I choose to find things that you left behind
I choose to stare, but I can take you anywhere
I wanna stay, but my soul leaves you anyway
Can close the door and love, could you give me more

Don't look at me, just look inside 'cause I can go through
Tell me, are you goin' tired of what I don't do
I wanna see, I wanna fight 'cause I don't feel scared, honey, if you care
Choose love, choose love, love, oh

Don't wanna hear, I wanna fight 'cause this time I won't be wrong
And I can waste this precious time asking where do I belong
So let me know your love is real 'cause this time you won't control
Tell me please, what do you feel? Do I have to save your soul?

1 comentário:

LilBlueMan disse...

I love you has I have never loved before.