domingo, 23 de outubro de 2011

WTF???

R: You're quite independent and free and live well with yourself. You don't strike me as the relationship kind a person.
RedOrDead: But I am in one! For 3 years now!
R: Well...

What on hell am I supposed to answer to that? Since I started relationships I have pretty much always been in one, long distance fair enough, but committed relationship nevertheless. I have never dated, never snogged a stranger in a bar, never been hitted on, never had a one-night stand, never did any of things you expect and assume from a non-relationship kind of person. Admittedly I wish I did, just so I could look back on life and feel I had done more with it, enjoyed it more, been more a child and less of a mature creature, but the fact is I didn't and still don't. I am struck by that conversation and I am very rarely short of words or opinions.

1 comentário:

Julio Afonso disse...

Result? you have more life than the one that made the comment.