domingo, 7 de outubro de 2012

Cold as ice?

Undoubtedly I am not an emotional person... I don't go gooey for babies, don't like being given flowers, cringe at the thought of too much physical contact with a stranger... on the other hand I am not exactly dead inside, I just like to rationalize things. Yet sometimes I hear people talking about me and I wonder who that cold hearted bitch is. Weirdly enough, when I see a dog, there are almost cartoonish hearts coming out of my pores... and then, people look at me like I have been possessed by some alien force. Because the truth is that whenever I do get emotional (which tends to involve huge amounts of swearing, sobbing and cursing the world), everyone gets scared. They look at me frightened as if I got the whole world out of balance and they run around like headless chickens trying to get me back to my so called normality. Because I am not supposed to crash and burn. I am the one that shrugs emotion away with a roll of the eyes and a cynical laugh. So maybe I am the over analysing, control freak, arrogant and cold being most people see. I sure am a bitch, but I am no ice queen. And when I melt, it's one huge fucking drama all around.

2 comentários:

Tania disse...

Haha I will be one of those who will freak out if you ever break down in front of me :)

redordead disse...

lol, I sure can imagine that